Samsung Galaxy Note 4 (SM-N910G) latest firmware Android Version 6.1 and official Android lolly pop 5.0.1 download link for free you can download both of version if you want to install old version then you can download android 5.1 for SM-N910G then you can directly download that package on google drive or want to update with latest version android 6.1 with odin. if you want to update you phone with latest version Marshmallow 6.1 then try other link you will find latest version.
If you,r Phone is Power ON and you just want to update you phone through WIFI downloading updates on you phone form setting then about device then tip on software update then you phone will check it,s latest update.The SM-N910G update OTA package size is about 1.6GB - 1.8GB if you have good wifi connection then you can easily download it.
After Root same case phone did not boot normal and restarting on Samsung logo then put you phone into download mode and vol down you phone will boot normally if not then do that 3 or 4 times then phone will boot normal
- Download the zip package for giving link.
- Unzip the zip folder on you PC any drive.
- Open Odin latest version or which you have.
- Then select one by all the files where you extract the zip file like BL,AP,CP,and SCS or if you have one file pack then put that file on AP.
- Then put you phone DOWNLOAD MODE holding power+vol down+menu together.
- Then connect USB cable with you phone USB driver must be install.
- If you did,t have Samsung USB Drivers then Click here
- When phone connected with PC on Odin ID:COM will show com port.
- Then without clicking any where just click on start button.
- After flash don phone will be restart automatically.
- so you have flash you Samsung SM-N910G.
CF-Root file SM-N910G